Red Pine is a growing software company with international business partnerships. The company focuses on two main areas in automotive industry: Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS) and In Vehicle Infotainment (IvI). With having an experienced core team of software engineers and collaboration of international teams, we are delivering high quality software for automotive industry.
Red Pine has two offices located in Izmir/Turkey: Alsancak R&D Center and Ege University Teknopark.
Test engineers will be developing, automating and running test cases in development of autonomous driving and ADAS software platforms with collaboration of international teams.
- Responsibility for setting up and maintaining test benches and test environments
- Development of automated test scripts and test applications
- Test execution of manual as well as automated test cases
- Analysis of errors, collecting symptoms and bug tracking
- Participating in the review process
- Coordination of testing activities with development teams
- Enhancement of test methods and test processes
Red Pine is a thriving company with strong business partnerships with the leading companies in automotive industry. Our clients benefit our capabilities in large scale projects. This also enables you to leverage your experience and technical skills. Your function can be invaluable for pushing the boundaries for safer and more reliable technology in the industry.